Periodic Electrical Testing Ltd energy performance certificate picture energy performance certificate  Which Buildings Need An EPC?  What Will The Report Tell You?
For More Information & Bookings Click Here
Contact Us

We  are qualified and registered company to provide EPC’s for domestic and commercial buildings.

An Energy Performance Certificate is required when ever a building is constructed, rented or sold. A building will need an EPC if it has a roof and walls and uses energy to ‘condition an indoor climate’. This means it has heating, air conditioning or a mechanical ventilation.
The Building can either be a whole building or part of a building that has been designed or altered to be used separately. If a building is made up of separate units, each unit with its own heating system, each unit will need an Energy Performance Certificate.

The Energy  Performance Certificate will provide a detailed a detailed recommendation report showing what you could do to help reduce the amount of energy you use and your carbon
dioxide emissions. The report lists:

Suggested improvements, like fitting loft insulation

Possible cost savings per year, if improvements are made

How the recommendations would change the energy and carbon emission rating of the property

You don’t have to act on the recommendations in the recommendations report, however, if you decide to do so, it could make your property more attractive for sale or rent by making it more energy efficient.

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions

Periodic Electrical Testing Ltd © Copyright All Rights Reserved